The Mind Control Course - Become A Jedi Mind Control Master

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Get EXCITED! There Is Alot To Be Excited About - Always


I was talking a client the other day that shared with me that having read something that I sent to him that he was not excited, when he knew he should be - got me to thinking about the sadness I feel for those who are waiting for circumstances to shift before they get excited about their lot in the world.
I train people to discipline where their thoughts are focused daily - if we were to orient our thoughts - every thought we have everyday towards what we THINK, SAY, DO, BE in alignment with our ultimate game then we cannot but not win our game - sadly most people do not know what their game is. Excitement is not a by product, it is a choice. Excitement has a powerful resonance and if we live in gratitude for what a profound privilege it is to be alive, we would not squander one minute focusing on anything else but what forwards our game.
How many books do we need to read that state 'Be careful what you think for your thoughts create your reality'. If we are to believe this then we would quickly own how powerful we truly are in our resonance to only ever focus our thoughts towards the main game plan.
Most people listen to what I term static frequencies. Using the analogy of the radio, when we are travelling in our cars we would never stay on the static channel, we would always tune into the music, so what is your music? The disempowered static frequencies I speak of for human beings is 'Fear/Issues, Problems, Challenges/Confusion and the Inner Critic'.
How on earth can we hear our intuitive voice through these frequencies? I have said it before and I will say it again, we were born fearless, intuitive and connected and then we learnt that life was not safe. The journey to raising ones awareness and coming home to being whole and complete requires one to reclaim their birthright - I cannot teach people to become intuitive, fearless, connected, I only need remind them to re-access what they came in with!
From a fabulous book entitled 'Ask and It Is Given', Jerry and Ester Hicks state:-
Why is it taking me so long to get what I want?
  • It is not because you do not want it enough
  • It is not because you are not intelligent enough
  • It is not because you are not worthy enough
  • It is not because fate is against you
  • It is not because someone else has already won your prize
The reason you have not already gotten what you desire is because you are holding yourself in a vibrational holding pattern that does not match the vibration of your desire. That is the only reason - ever!

I truly align with this statement.

So I ask you today, why are you not excited about your life? What's stopping you generating excitement for everything that is transpiring in your life right now, the good, the bad and the indifferent? I choose to be excited for I know how powerful that resonance is to what I attract moment by moment. I have achieved a level of conscious competency with being THAT DISCIPLINED in where my thoughts are focused, for I know that I am the creator of my reality.

Circumstances shifting are not where your happiness and or excitement lies. Happiness and excitement are generated from choosing it! Like every other empowered emotion. I choose to be happy, I choose to be excited regardless of circumstance. The vigilance in being this disciplined comes from leading a committed life. I get people want to feel happy, want to feel excitement, but there is a big difference being committed to being happy, being committed to feeling excited. The difference between wanting something and being committed to something are RESULTS! Pure and simple. Most of us are waiting for the circumstances in our lives to change before we change, I am here to tell you, it is the complete reverse!

Your interpretation of what is not working in your life is only your interpretation. If your life is not exemplifying how you would like to be, it is because you are not committed (yet) to it being any different - here's the litmus test - if you did, it would be that way by now.

I welcome everything into my life as a lesson for my growth as a spiritual being. I resist nothing, I accept everything as my own creation. My mantra in life is this "if everything is perfect just the way it is and just the way it isn't who do I need to be being in this moment?'. Believe you me there are a lot of things that have happened in my past and in my current reality that do not occur as perfect but if I apply this life mantra I get to see the part I am playing in what I am attracting it.

So I will leave you with this simple formula for results:- Focus everything you DO, SAY, BE, THINK in alignment with your ultimate game. I know what my ultimate game is with crystal clear clarity - what's yours?
 
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7018576

No comments:

Post a Comment