The Mind Control Course - Become A Jedi Mind Control Master

Saturday, December 1, 2012

I Am The Body In Motion That Stays In Motion



This universal law of physics applies to both my body and mind. Once I start an activity, it's easy to maintain momentum.  Knowing this, I can soar past obstacles in my path and remain focused on my tasks and goals. 

I create my action plans so they begin with undemanding tasks. This allows me to start any project with ease. Then I can quickly complete that task and move effortlessly onto the next, gaining momentum as I move forward. 

The energy of my forward momentum helps push challenges aside. My active and focused mind is able to figure out a way to work with or overcome difficulties. Sometimes I may have to alter my plans, but I always maintain momentum.

It is similar to a game of pool. Once the cue hits the ball with enough energy to give it a strong push, it  continues its momentum regardless of anything in its path. When it hits another ball or the wall, it simply changes its path and keeps going.

Like the ball, each and every day I have a chance to take my turn and do with it what I will! I choose to maintain my forward momentum with my eyes on my prize, even if I must change my plan from time to time.

Just as the ball comes to a stop at the end of its turn, I wind down at the end of the day and rest. The next morning I feel rejuvenated and I have the energy to take another exciting turn in this wonderful game of life!

Today, I strive to be the body in motion that stays in motion. With my forward momentum, I can handle anything that steers me away from my tasks. I may change my route to overcome challenges that arise, but I am still on course to attain my goals.


Self-Reflection Questions:

1. Do I include easy tasks at the start of my action plans?

2. What challenges in my life do I allow to stop my momentum?

3. Can I alter my path to get past my challenges so I can keep moving forward?

4 comments:

  1. The reports AND ALSO lessons found inside self assistance AND ALSO Personalizedpersonal development
    development books give the hope That there may be always something far better waiting With your future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember also that you want to develop your team into leaders. Let them know that personal growth and leadership development are valued and rewarded. By encouraging growth and development you will end up attracting high achievers and people with great potential - a win/win situation for you and your team.

    ilchi lee chakra healing

    ReplyDelete
  3. In taking responsibility for learning about our own emotional and social actions, understanding and development, we act authentically; but allowing our social construct to make choices for us could be seen as acting un-authentically.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of the most challenging of barriers to personal growth and development because where there exists negativity, doubt and fear, there can be no positive growth. Such negative emotions could our mind and prevent us from seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

    ilchi lee best selling author

    ReplyDelete